Rules of Conduct for the Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroup

Carey Frisch [MVP]

For those who are unfamiliar with the Rules of Conduct for the
Microsoft Newsgroups, here's your opportunity to learn the rules
of expected, acceptable, and mature behavior when posting.

Rules of conduct:

Appropriate Language:

The purpose of our communities is to exchange
technical information and expertise about Microsoft products.
Please avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions.

Relevance to Topics:

Please make sure that your postings in discussion
groups and chats are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal for some
topics to drift from the stated subject. However, to ensure maximum benefit
for everyone, we encourage you to keep your postings as close to the subject
(Windows Vista) as possible.

Violators can expect their irrelevant posts to be submitted for deletion from
the Microsoft newsgroup servers.

kurttrail

Carey said:
For those who are unfamiliar with the Rules of Conduct for the Microsoft
Newsgroups, here's your opportunity to learn the rules of expected,
acceptable, and mature behavior when posting.

Sorry, but I don't post to or read this group via MS's servers, so I
couldn't care less about what you or MS perceives to be "expected,
acceptable, and mature behavior when posting."

So please waste your time submitting my posts for deletion Carey. All my
posts will be archived by Google, and appear on nearly all of the
thousands upon thousands of USENET servers around the world which
propagate this group.

You do realize that you are the hall monitor of this group, right? And
you do realize that no one sane likes idiots that are self-appointed hall
monitors, right?

http://microscum.com/carey

--
Peace!
Kurt

Adam Albright

Sorry, but I don't post to or read this group via MS's servers, so I
couldn't care less about what you or MS perceives to be "expected,
acceptable, and mature behavior when posting."

You got to feel sorry for losers like Carey that desperately try to be
control freaks, whistle blowers and Net Cops. If any MVP was really
worried about this newsgroup's content they would have complained
about the idiot Frank and his cohearts long ago. They never do because
they all worship Microsoft so they're given a pass. That speaks
volumes.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

At least mature, civilized people see how mentally sick certain
individuals are when they abuse their 'net freedom. They have
no place in a civilized environment.

smbdymf

kurttrail said:
Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

You do realize that you are the hall monitor of this group, right? And
you do realize that no one sane likes idiots that are self-appointed hall
monitors, right?
Actually nobody likes you a**wipe

smbdymf

Adam Albright said:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 16:43:34 GMT, kurttrail

You got to feel sorry for losers like Carey that desperately try to be
control freaks, whistle blowers and Net Cops. If any MVP was really
worried about this newsgroup's content they would have complained
about the idiot Frank and his cohearts long ago. They never do because
they all worship Microsoft so they're given a pass. That speaks
volumes.

The only thing speaking is your a**hole. A**hole

Gordon

Carey Frisch said:
At least mature, civilized people see how mentally sick certain
individuals are when they abuse their 'net freedom. They have
no place in a civilized environment.

That's what a killfile is for.....

Adam Albright

At least mature, civilized people see how mentally sick certain
individuals are when they abuse their 'net freedom. They have
no place in a civilized environment.

I hope you're not pretending that the typical fanboy poster here is
either mature or civilized, that would be damn funny.

The typical Microsoft apologist is closed-minded, hot-headed, usually
a wannabe control freak, sometimes a Microsoft stooge and hanger-on
that typically knows next to nothing about Windows and resents anyone
posting factual comments about all of Vista's failings and shortcoming
even if they are direct quotes from Bill Gates or Steve Ballmer whom
both have admitted many things about Vista that drives the fanboy
crowd bananas.

Sorry if that dose of reality stings, but the truth is the truth.
Sorry neither you, most other MVP's or the typical fanboy stooge has
the brains or courage to realize it. THAT is what makes the endless
stream of slop seen here so funny to read. Look up the word denial. It
is what you're in.

the wharf rat

For those who are unfamiliar with the Rules of Conduct for the
Microsoft Newsgroups, here's your opportunity to learn the rules
of expected, acceptable, and mature behavior when posting.

Pfffftttt. I don't give a rat's ass what microsoft thinks.
Don't like it? Get a killfile.

the wharf rat

At least mature, civilized people see how mentally sick certain
individuals are when they abuse their 'net freedom. They have
no place in a civilized environment.

OMG where's Steve Boursy when you need him? Who were those
guys, the Freedom Knights, right?

Actually I heard they found Boursy floating in the Charles River,
guess he couldn't swim without arms...

the wharf rat

That's what a killfile is for.....

I tried one of those but ya know? It didn't kill anybody and
I finally had to go do it myself. Had to take the train too, cause they
wouldn't let me bring the Barrett on the airplane.

kurttrail

smbdymf said:
Actually nobody likes you a**wipe

Is "nobody" your real name, Random Letter Dude?

--
Peace!
Kurt
Former Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

kurttrail

JerryM said:
Don't bother answering, Carey.
No one has ever won an argument with an IDIOT.

That's not true. I've won many an argument with idiots. The problem is
the idiots are too stupid to realize that they lost the argument.

The funny part is that my statement is really unarguable, since all I did
was present the reality that MS only controls their servers, not the
multiple thousands of servers around the world that propagate this group,
nor the Google archive of USENET groups.

Carey can waste his time complaining about me all he wants, but he is
just wasting his time, and which only pleases me and anyone that he
complains about.

Send a fool on a fool's errand! And that fool's name is Carey.

He has never defeated me in any argument, so all he has left is to whine,
b*tch, and complain. And how mature is that really?

--

Carey said:
At least mature, civilized people see how mentally sick certain
individuals are when they abuse their 'net freedom. They have no place
in a civilized environment.

Carey, any one you define as mature, civilized people, most certainly
aren't.

How mature and civilized is it to be the group's net nazi?

--
Peace!
Kurt
Former Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

john

Carey Frisch said:
For those who are unfamiliar with the Rules of Conduct for the
Microsoft Newsgroups, here's your opportunity to learn the rules
of expected, acceptable, and mature behavior when posting.

Rules of conduct:

Appropriate Language:

The purpose of our communities is to exchange
technical information and expertise about Microsoft products.
Please avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions.

yet you allow Frank and his ilk a free pass.
what a freakin' hypocrite.

Adam Albright

What's wrong john-boy, feeling left out? Aren't they also blocking your
pathetic loser ass too?
Frank

Say Frank, I was meaning to ask you, what other hoofed animals besides
sheep and pigs are you into and how many have you had sex with?

Adam Albright

That's not true. I've won many an argument with idiots. The problem is
the idiots are too stupid to realize that they lost the argument.

No kidding. Proof of that is the idiot Frank who hasn't won a single
argument yet with anybody.
The funny part is that my statement is really unarguable, since all I did
was present the reality that MS only controls their servers, not the
multiple thousands of servers around the world that propagate this group,
nor the Google archive of USENET groups.

That's too technical for the typical fanboy to understand. If I wanted
to waste the time I could find several fanboy posts even MVP's that
claimed all posts go through Microsoft news server. Truly clueless
assumption.
Carey can waste his time complaining about me all he wants, but he is
just wasting his time, and which only pleases me and anyone that he
complains about.

Yea, I get a kick out of these prima donna types attempting to set
rules all the while totally ignoring who they know damn well are the
real trolls. They're all hypocrites to begin with. As long as you're a
Microsoft supporter, it's find to be a troll, lout, loud mouth, use
foul language, make constant, sometimes vulgar personal attacks,
whatever. No MVP will ever utter a peep.

Kris

I occasionally read this thread.

The only "rule of conduct" that I saw was someone suggestiong posting to
the top instead of the bottom. I have no problem with that and will try to
remember. Actually my intent there is simply to reply in the way that the
responder replied - top or bottom - that each may live in their world of
choice.

As to the folks who post here who give retarded folk a bad name:

I see basically 2 camps on this planet. One tries to say "let everything
grow and nurture everything" (then that cockroach may indeed have value
over you!). The other realizes that to get anything useful, weeding must
be done.

The second camp is decreasing rapidly in size. But it is still easy to
live and grow in this school which you call earth. It simply requires a
smattering of focus on your goal which is to increase your vibration, and
let others do what they may.

Thought creates! Like attracts!

A kill filter makes this group easy to read and lets the cockroaches play
with themselves to oblivion.

Get on with your life - you can only change your self. You cannot change
others!