    One or more rules could not be uploaded to exchange server and have been
    deactivated. This could be because some of the parmeters are not supported or
    there is insufficient space to store all of rules .

    Guest, Mar 23, 2005

  2. how many rules do you have? Exchange stores just 32 kb - that's between
    about 40 and 70 rules, depending on the rule.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Mar 23, 2005

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    You can only have up to 32KB of rules active at a time.

    No need to post the same message over and over again.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
    -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Mar 23, 2005