    Event ID: 7024
    Date: 10/3/2003
    Time: 6:00:50 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer:
    The Routing and Remote Access service terminated with
    service-specific error 1060.

    I have tried many different things and no luck yet.

    MM, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Possible damaged registry entries. Try disabling RRAS, then configure and
    enable. See:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317158

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE Win2k/NT4.0, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP