routing after VPN servers

Christophe

Hi all

here's the plan of my company:

3 sites (A, B,C) interconnected via VPN tunnels setup by the firewalls.
(checkpoint and Mandrake MNF)

A (192.168.244.0)
B (192.168.111.0)
C (192.168.5.0)

In one of the sites (A) there's alsoa VPN server (W2K) to allow client to
reach the internal Network (in PPTP).

VPN works perfectly, but only to connect to the servers on the A site.
How can I be sure people connecting to A via VPN can also access the servers
on B and C sites? I guess some routes to add but how,? where?

Thanks in advance

Gary Fose [MSFT]

Hi Christophe,

Yes, you will need to add persistent routes to the other two sites with the gateway of the VPN
tunnel so the clients that are VPN'ed into Site A can reach the other sites. Add the routes i the
routing table of the Site A VPN server.

Hope this helps,
Gary
--------------------
'--'From: "Christophe" <[email protected]>
'--'Subject: routing after VPN servers
'--'Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:29:57 +0100
'--'Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking
'--'
'--'Hi all
'--'
'--'
'--'here's the plan of my company:
'--'
'--'

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included
script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best
directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.