Rocky

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wow he is gorgeous
Tell you what if you brought him here you wouldn't be getting him back I can tell ya, lovely long coat with big long bristly whiskers and is a very handsome fella indeed..
He looks comfy and at home there and very relaxed, whats his temperament like, he looks feisty but gentle too..:nod:

What you were saying in your other post about not posting much here.. Yes we all are not experts here and are here so we can all help each other, your contribution no matter how small makes a difference and even if you were to come up with a small idea, if it solved a problem then you have contributed just as we all have at some time or other here, feel free to join in on any of the threads even if its just general chitchat, were a pretty easy goin lot here and thats probably why we all been around so long here..

I'm just about to eat my tea now but if you don't give Roly a home then you best bring him here cause he's a lovely looking li'l chap..:D

CSB

Reaction score
LOL. Well he is soft as anything mainly, until you try to kick him back out of the house. As soon as I pick him up, he gives a little grumble as he tries to wiggle free in order to stay. I havn't seen him for the last 2 days, but our next door neighbour Elizabether (the kind woman who gave us the photo frame) said this morning that she saw him on one of the cars just recently (they like to sit on recently parked cars to get the heat).

Unfortunately, Elizabeth did mention that the family who he belongs to is thinking about moving in the near future. I guess the may take him if they care at all and if that happened, we would of course no longer see him and his mother.

I plan to visit my one remaining cat Gizmo later this week when I have my days off. He's approximately 17 right now and I do hope he lives a lot longer. He is very friendly with my brother's cat Furby and they are very close. I havn't seen him since before Christmas 2012. He is on the left in the pic below where you can see both of them. Furby is about 14 or a little more, I'm not sure. Attached is another larger photo of Gizmo taken a couple of years ago.

Attachments

• Gizmo 2.jpg
    Gizmo 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Gizmo.jpg
    Gizmo.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 95

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aahhh, such nice photos, all of them are beautiful cats.

It was a surprise to see Roly, because he so much resembles our late Clarence - plus he happens to share the name of another of our cats (our Roly was black and white. We sadly lost him about 4 years ago, but he and your Rocky could have been brothers in appearance.) So more co-incidences - albeit slightly complicated ones, lol.

Gizmo and Furby look as if they've become great pals. :D

CSB

Reaction score
Thanks Taffycat and to all Who have taken the time to Say a few Words of Comfort. After Yesterday I think Roly may be female. He/she was purring with their tail right Up and you Couldn't see any you Know What.

Roly has decided to Pay a Visit Just 10 minutes ago and is CurrentIy Washing themselves On our Sofa after having a meal of Sheba and Whiskas Temptations lol. Wouldn't leave last night So loft Roly On the Sofa. Had to Put her/him out Just after 4am because Roly kept Moving Around on our bed Wide Awake. Was light at that time.

Ask a Question