Reviving a Bumblebee

Reaction score
Hey Taffycat, sorry for hijacking. I just get excited when it comes to taliking about my donkeys. Her that cooks and cleans and looks after the sprogs, says I am more interested in them than my family. What a load of cobblers. I have an R1 an R6 and an RD 350 that come before them....:p

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
No worries Madx - I think the horses are beautiful, so I'm enjoying the pics too :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looks good to me.

It's really annoying actually, I really like horses, would say they're probably my favourite animal and then fate decrees I'm allergic to them :(

Took one of my daughters horse riding every Sunday morning for three months about ten years ago, I never even went into the stables, just dropped her off, waited outside and took her home.

Yet just the proximity to horses and the dust and stuff my daughter brought to the car, eventually brought on an asthma attack which grounded me for about 4 days. Prior to that I had never had an asthma attack in my life.

The usual symptoms are red eyes, streaming nose, sneezing, irritated throat, rash and shortness of breath.

Bugger.

Reaction score
On the topic of horses, I took this today - Lilly, a horse belonging to my girlfriends family:

dsc4246z.jpg

Reaction score
How did ya manage to get in so close to to the horsey with the camera.....its amazing how its legs look so thin from that angle....fine animal though.
Zzzzz

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Chris, you have the eye.

I don't see it with many, but with you I do.

Truth be told, truth be told...

If you don't fancy a career nicking low-life and filling out 1001 forms daily consider one in photography.

I very rarely will make this assertion :)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Chris, you have the eye.

If you don't fancy a career nicking low-life and filling out 1001 forms daily consider one in photography.

This time i have to agree with ya Flopps....playing timeshift, finished COD 4 n 5...cant get the hang of the slo down tho.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
How did ya manage to get in so close to to the horsey with the camera.....its amazing how its legs look so thin from that angle....fine animal though.
Zzzzz

Chris is a bit handy with a camera Zed. TAke a look below the pic and you can see a link to some more of his pics.....

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Chris is a bit handy with a camera Zed. TAke a look below the pic and you can see a link to some more of his pics.....

I got that serif 9 jobbie t'other nite man....must start using it.

Zzzzz

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Excellent pic Chris, lovely horse too, I love their noses, all soft and silky, aahhh. :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Chris, you have the eye.

Flops - cheers mate!! Maybe I could get a work permit from the Police, and do both ;-) I wouldn't have a clue how to make money from it though - I just take photo's of things I think would look good!

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I wouldn't have a clue how to make money from it though - I just take photo's of things I think would look good!

Just goes to show whata natural you are then Chris. How to make money, well sign up with one of the many modeling agencies or daily rags and work your way up, you can make a fortune...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Flops - cheers mate!! Maybe I could get a work permit from the Police, and do both ;-) I wouldn't have a clue how to make money from it though - I just take photo's of things I think would look good!

You could always become a police photographer.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question