Reviews

Reaction score
Hi,

Not to complain... But i think this site needs more reviews!

PCReview.co.uk i only use it for a forum.

If you need people to write reviews, you could try asking Chris to do you one on Flight Sim 2004!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Well i done around 5 or 6, but only a couple have been repleid to :(.

I'll receiw more, when more games worth my coin come out!

Reaction score
Of course i would write a review of FS2004 - all it takes is Ians permission and i'd do it all proper to go in the reviews section.

I have always said that i would write reviews on any of my hardware in my computer for free to be posted on this site - If anyone is interested lol.

Just name the component and ill try to have one done that day.

Reaction score
I would like to read a FS2004 review, Evan though i have the game, Ian are you going to let him?

KGB

When you say you would try to hav one done that day, what if he asked you to do one now, could you do it in 50 mins?

Reaction score
Sure - it's only half 11 - wouldn't take me too long...

Will wait for ians permission though and besides for it to go on the reviews section i think id have to send all the text and pictures to him to put there himself and im sure he wouldnt want to do that tonight. Im in until 7pm tomorrow...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Guys :) I'm in the middle of creating a users review engine at the moment actually, as we now have space with the new sever. If you did write a review of the game, it can be easily copied+pasted from the forums into the user reviews section in the future. (We don't have a gaming section on the review link at the moment).

I'm away this weekend in Lincon at a party, but I'm back on Monday morning :)

Reaction score
Chris, why don't you do a review on your wireless mouse?

Also, Why don't you put your mouse in the bargain forum, because it is for £10.00!

KGB

Reaction score
sure!! will do.

My copy of "IL-2 Sturmovice - Forgotten Battles" came this morning so i'm gonna be trying that out for a while. Bought it from a "Buy It Now" auction on Ebay - brand new etc etc - £11.99. Bargain!

Ask a Question