Results of a form sent to numerous email addresses

G

After experimenting a little bit, I have come to the realization that if I use commas in between email addresses in the "Form Properties" dialog box, I can have the results of an online form sent to more than one email address. My question, I guess, is twofold:

(1) Is this the best way to have results sent to 20 email addresses?

(2) Is there a limit to the number of email addresses I an put in there? I've only tested it with up to 5 email addresses.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Doesn't work on all servers, plus you are provide the email addresses to spam robots. Better to see
if your host allow you to forward from a single email address to a group of email addresses.

Have you considered the following: If the form data is sent to 2 or more people, which of these
people are responsibility for replying to the user that completed the form. This is just something
to think about, a response it not required.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

fernden said:
After experimenting a little bit, I have come to the realization that if I use commas in between
email addresses in the "Form Properties" dialog box, I can have the results of an online form sent
to more than one email address. My question, I guess, is twofold:
(1) Is this the best way to have results sent to 20 email addresses?

(2) Is there a limit to the number of email addresses I an put in there? I've only tested it with
up to 5 email addresses.

Ask a Question