Event ID: 1090
Date: 28/07/2003
Time: 10:20:54
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: WILMAR
Windows couldn't log the RSoP (Resultant Set of Policies)
session status. An attempt to connect to WMI failed. No
more RSoP logging will be done for this application of
policy.

Tim Springston \(MSFT\)

It could be that there is a problem with WMI on this machine. You can try
recreating some of the WMI files using the steps below:

1 Stop the Windows Management Instrumentation service.

2 Go to the %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem\Repository folder.

3. Delete all of the files that are in the
%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem\Repository folder.

4 Restart the computer. The files that were deleted are recreated when the
computer restarts.

The Windows Management Instrumentation service will start automatically
when you restart the computer.

Judith Herman [MSFT]

If for some reason the WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) service is
not running, you would get this message. Please check the event log to see
if this service had a problem. Also, check the services running on the
machine to verify that WMI is running.

Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
not working

Tim, I have same problem here and i try to follow your instruction but its not working.
same error still exist.
help please!
thanks

Fuzzy