Result code=0x 887600de (No direct Draw support)

BRUNO

Help me!
I have laptop with widows 2000 profesional.
I deleted something, and now I can not have more then
16bit color on my display.

When I open some games, the message is: DIRECT DRAW
CREATE EX FAILED.

Error:problem getting extra display info, result code=0x
887600de (No direct Draw support)

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that the system displays 'No DirectDraw' support on your
Windows 2000 Professional system.

The most common cause of this error is corrupt video/display drivers.

Please update the system with the latest video drivers and check if the
issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Rashmi