- Jan 31, 2005
- Reaction score
New feature and fixes in driver 378.78
Game Ready - Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Gaming Technology - Includes DirectX 12 optimizations which provide additional performance increases for a variety of titles.
New Features - Added support for the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
SLI Profile - Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Tom Clancy's The Division
Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [Discord]: The GFE FPS counter appears in the application. 
[GeForce 1050 Ti][Notebook]: Blue-screen crash occurs on some notebook platforms. 
- [GeForce GTX 980 Ti][PhysX]: PhysX uses the CPU when Optimize for Compute Performance setting is OFF, resulting in a drop in performance. 
- [GeForce GTX 980][CUDA]: Driver error occurs when trying to compute with GPUGrid CUDA application 
- [GeForce GTX 980 Ti][OpenCL]: Driver error occurs when trying to compute PrimeGrid Genefer OpenCL tool. 
- [NVENC][Steam]: NvFBC H.264 encode crashes. 
- and others
- [GeForce Experience]: Driver installation fails when attempting to perform a driver overinstall.
To workaround, perform a clean installation.
[GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Sid Meirie's Civilization VI][G-Sync/SLI/DirectX 12]: Black corruption appears while entering the in-game menu afte skippingthe cutscene. 
- [GeForce GTX Titan X][Ansel][Ghost Recon Wild lands]: With FXAA enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel, the application crashes when enabling the in-game Ansel UI. 
- Error code 43 appears in the Device Manager after installing the driver with observed with HDMI display connected. 
- [Pascal][Notebook]: The display remains blank while over installing the driver, requiring a reboot. 
- [GM204, Tom Clancy's The Division Survival DLC] Game crashes pointing to ntdll.dll when changed to full-screen and to windowed full-screen. 
- [GM204, ShadowPlay] For Honor silently crashes if intro video is skipped and instant replay is on. 
- and others
Win10 64Bit: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/115887/en-us