restricting access

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a wireless router that our laptops and consoles can all access. I want to be able to restrict access to the consoles and the kids laptops so they're not on them in the middle of the night.

Please help.

Reaction score
I have looked at the links and they do not apply for my router, it is a w ifi from Sky. :(

Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know what I can do now?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I have looked at the links and they do not apply for my router, it is a w ifi from Sky. :(

What make and model is the Sky router you are using ? Tat would make a great help. Aldo with the laptops You could use Admin account to create user accounts and set/grant persmisions that will allow or not allow them to certain things :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The sky router is locked down harder than a.... well. you know i believe.

However, the standard Anytime stuff doesn't come via the phone line or via the router.. ;)

I haven't had either of my boxes (1x 1Tb and 1x Sky+HD) connected to the phone line for literally years.

Only since sky has opened up anytime+ to non Sky BB customers have i connected it.

The Sky Router is a 'Sky Sagem F@ST2504n'

Reaction score
Sky were ringing me when the box wasn't connected and demanded it was plugged in as they could tell. I'm not sure what to do now. :(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard that before, but i have never had either pugged in... Never had a phone call either..... I feel left out. :D

Ask a Question