Restore Program Name to Listing on start menus

lovejoy

In trying is establish shortcuts, dragged a program name
from the open up menus on start menu, and successfully
created the shortcut, but name no longer appears on menu
of "ALL programs". How do I relist??

Doug Knox MS-MVP

Right click the Start button, select Explore and/or Explore All Users. Locate the entry that you "moved". Right click and select Copy, then locate the subfolder you want to put it back in. Open this folder, right click in a blank area of the right pane and select Paste.

If you want to Move it back, use Cut instead of Copy.

lovejoy

Doug -

Thank you - it worked fine. I kept trying to figure out
how to drag it back -- and when I tried "copy" -- it gave
me the icon with "(2)" after it. The "cut" worked fine.
thanks again.

--
In memory of Robert (aka Koldbear)
http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/winhelp.htm

"(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>