Report Page setup

Irshad Alam

While making report in mdb we do the page setup/margin set
up and we adjust till we achieve the setting which we
want. The mdb reports page setting runs normal on the same
Pc. But if the same mdb is been installed/Run from other
PC the page setup and margins changes.

Problem is that when it is a mdb, we can open again and
set it. But if it is mde, we cannot edit the page setting.

Could any of the profession can advise, what to do, so
that any computer it runs, it margin and page set up
should be the same by default.

Please note in the report, all the report does have the
same margin set up, it is changed according to the need.

Advise awaited. Thanks in advance.

Eric Butts [MSFT]

Hi Irshad,

You workaround is included in the following article:

ACC2000: Can't Use PrtDevMode or PrtMip Property with MDE Files (209867)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;209867

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please
respond back to this posting.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support
(e-mail address removed)
"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."