REPLYBODY prints following header

Sue Ellen

Why does REPLYBODY print the whole string of e-mails condensed following the
header? This is only on some e-mails and I can not find a common denominator
to cause this. From what I can tell so far, is perhaps if the e-mail is
sent as plain text, and my default is HTML. Does anyone know about this? It
has to be a setting or function of Outlook 2003. Or is it from an Outlook
2007 generated e-mail that 2003 prints such?

Roady [MVP]

Could you start your story from the beginning?
What exactly are you trying to achieve, what are you doing, what are your
expected results and what do you get instead?

What do you mean with "REPLYBODY"?

Sue Ellen

Randomly when I print an e-mail which contains a series of replies from the
original e-mail, it will print the normal header info, then a section
indented labeld REPLYBODY: prints the entire string condensed in one
continuous paragraph, then the normal text format of all the e-mails follows.
There is no common denominator or setting that I can find that causes this.
My first theory was if someone sent me a plain text format e-mail and then I
replied via HTML, but that didn't prove correct. This is very frustrating.
It does not show up on a print preview either, so I never know when to expect
it. Here is how it lays out when printed: