removing signatures below dash dash space when replying in Outlook2007ff

Lars Uffmann

Hey everyone!

I seem to fail to find the right search expressions to locate a solution
to this: On a colleague's Outlook 2007, I have seen that Outlook did not
remove his signature in a plaintext message, after the "dash dash space"
line indicating a signature following.

Could anyone tell me how to configure Outlook to do this?

Cheers,

Lars

Lars Uffmann

to this: On a colleague's Outlook 2007, I have seen that Outlook did not
remove his signature in a plaintext message, after the "dash dash space"

That is - when replying to his own test email - Outlook did not remove
the signature of the test email before quoting the rest.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Outlook doesn't remove old signatures when you reply.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.outlook-tips.net/
http://www.slipstick.com/
"Lars Uffmann" wrote in message
Hey everyone!

I seem to fail to find the right search expressions to locate a solution
to this: On a colleague's Outlook 2007, I have seen that Outlook did not
remove his signature in a plaintext message, after the "dash dash space"
line indicating a signature following.

Could anyone tell me how to configure Outlook to do this?

Cheers,

Lars

Lars Uffmann

Outlook doesn't remove old signatures when you reply.

Oops - forgot to respond at all. For 3/4 of a year. Thank you Diane!

Poor show from Microsoft there. Not supporting a decades old convention.
Way to go :(

Cheers,

Lars