removing names from privacy tab

allen

. Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail)

Subject: window messenger
From: "Allen" <[email protected]>
Sent: 9/28/2004 8:08:31 PM

under personal settings there is a tab labeled privacy in
this i have a listing of people that i have chatted with
in the past and added them as contacts put have since
taken them off as contact how do i remove these names
from this tab. i have highlighted the name and right
clicked on it i get the option to add contact,move to
block list however the delete is in gray and will not let
me select it. I want to remove some of these names
entirely from my computer. help
..

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

Greetings Allen,

The Delete option is grayed out because that particular user you've clicked on has not
removed you from their main contact list. Until they remove you from their main contact
list, you cannot remove them from the Privacy tab lists.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

Allen

Thanks Jonathan for the info. I was hoping I could oh
well hope the wife doesn't see them. lol