From: "=?Utf-8?B?QWdvc3Rvbg==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: Removing Contacts Index Bar
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:31:05 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

I am new to Outlook 2003. In my version of Outlook 2003 there are two
languages installed: Hebrew and English. For contacts I need only entries
in English. On the contact list screen there is, however, a Hebrew index
bar on the righthand side that I don't know how to remove. There is an icon
at the bottom right corner by which you can install additional index bars,
but you cannot delete the already installed Hebrew index.
Any help on this matter would be appreciated.