Language bar. should show.... doesn't...

Um.... this is quite annoying: I have Windows Vista Ultimate with 2 languages
installed: English and Hebrew. Problem is, the language bar is not showing,
and I'm not able to type in Hebrew!!!! It shows Hebrew as an installed input
language when I go to the language setup stuff in the control panel, but it's
not working!!!! What exactly is going on here?

Navilyn

Go to the control panel / Regional & Language Options / Languages / Details
/ Advanced / System configuration, is it checked, or unchecked?

"This is so annoying....." <This is so
news:[email protected]...