remove reply

I want to send a message as Information only, so how can I stop recipients
from replying or forwarding my message.

Vanguard

"don't ask me i don't know nuthin" <don't ask me i don't know
I want to send a message as Information only, so how can I stop recipients
from replying or forwarding my message.

Use an account that only allows sending and not receiving e-mails. Use a
rule to delete all incoming mails. Use an auto-responder or rule to tell
everyone sending you mail that no mails are accepted (i.e., bounceback a
denial message). Visit the anti-spam groups and forums to see how spammers
fake their e-mail addresses, use bogus domains, use abandoned accounts, and
so on.

As for forwarding, you don't get to control the recipient's e-mail client.

Alan

"don't ask me i don't know nuthin" <don't ask me i don't know
I want to send a message as Information only, so how can I stop recipients
from replying or forwarding my message.

send from an account where you haven't setup an incoming mail box, set up a
rule to reject all incoming mail.

As to stopping them forwarding your mail all you can do is ask. You don't
control their machines settings or the users actions. You could always send
a link to your message stored somewhere that needs password access from
readers- but would they bother? And would they forward that password, or
just copy the information then send it? Very likely *if* they want to. There
are ways to set up a web page by programming it so pictures cant be directly
copied, but there are ways around this too.

If you really don't want something forwarded then don't send it in the first
place.