removable storage management and nt backup restore feature

Desperate need of help!!!

HI, I am in desperate need of some assistance. The errors i see are loss of
all permissions in vista, cannot save files, run, etc. i get two re-occuring
errors coming up and they are runtime error and product registration has
stopped working. I also cannot get my system restore function to work. I
have windows vista 32 bit, and i believe xp was attempted to be installed or
was installed, but never fully removed. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

Brad

Don Phillipson

"Desperate need of help!!!" <Desperate need of
[email protected]> wrote in message
HI, I am in desperate need of some assistance. The errors i see are loss of
all permissions in vista, cannot save files, run, etc. i get two re-occuring
errors coming up and they are runtime error and product registration has
stopped working. I also cannot get my system restore function to work. I
have windows vista 32 bit, and i believe xp was attempted to be installed or
was installed, but never fully removed. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.

1. Repost to a Vista newsgroup (not a WinXP newsgroup)
2. specifying which anti-malware procedures you follow.