Remote Desktop Connection

Hi there,,
I can't connect from others computer to my computer WIndows XP PRO.
Other computers are Win 98, Win XP Home, Win Server 2003 (Evaluation Kit).
It sais Network Error...
Thanks

Ashokan Achari [MSFT]

Hi,

Please post the complete error message.

Are the systems on the same network ?
Is there devices like a switch, router, etc. between the systems.
Also post the location of the systems At home ? At office ? On same LAN ?

Please refer the KB Article # 315328 "How to Use the Remote Desktop Feature
of Windows XP Professional"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315328

Hope this helps ...... :)

Ashok (Ashokan Achari)

The Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--From: "=?Utf-8?B?UnViZW4=?=" <[email protected]>
--Subject: Remote Desktop Connection
--Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:48:01 -0700