Remote Boot Setup Wizard

Brad Combs

Newsgroup,

In the release notes for XPe SP1 it states......

The Remote Boot Setup Wizard cannot be installed on pre-release versions of
Microsoft Windows .NET Server 2003. After Windows .NET Server 2003 is
released, you can download the updated Remote Boot Setup Wizard from the
Microsoft Web site.

Has anyone succeded in finding this download?

Thanks,

Brad Combs
Imago Technologies

Brad Combs

Al,

Haha, nice. I looked for that all morning searching for Remote Boot Server
in the downloads section. After I looked at the link I realized it was in my
downloaded QFE's the whole time! Thanks for the heads up!

Brad