reinstall Windows Media Player 9 series

G

Hello, I have been using windows Media player 9 series, almost everyday now for some time. I have Napster as my premium services. I recently was unable to burn a CD because of problems finding Roxio buring engine. I contacted Napster and reinstalled their new application and was able to burn the CD. but now Windows Media player has problems. I still can't burn a CD with a program and sometimes it freezes. I wanted to know if I could ever get it to run as it was. Can I reinstall it, if so, please tell me how? Thank you very much for prompt reply.

G

Galley

Hello, I have been using windows Media player 9 series, almost everyday now for some time. I have Napster as my premium services. I recently was unable to burn a CD because of problems finding Roxio buring engine. I contacted Napster and reinstalled their new application and was able to burn the CD. but now Windows Media player has problems. I still can't burn a CD with a program and sometimes it freezes. I wanted to know if I could ever get it to run as it was. Can I reinstall it, if so, please tell me how? Thank you very much for prompt reply.

Roxio software is known to be buggy. XP built-in burning capabilities is based
on Roxio technology. You're better off getting your music from the RealPlayer
Music Store or the iTunes Music Store. Both burn CDs, but only RealPlayer 10
supports CD-Text.

Ask a Question