    Redemption isntalled?

    TIA

    Martin

    Martin Los, Jul 30, 2004

  2. set sItem = CreateObject("Redemption.SafeMailItem")
    sItem.Item = YourOutlookMailItem
    MsgBox sItem.To

    Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/
    OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
    and MAPI Developer Tool

    Dmitry Streblechenko \(MVP\), Jul 30, 2004

  3. Martin Los

    Martin Los Guest

    Thank you so much Dmitry!

    Yours sincerely,

    Martin

    Martin Los, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Is there a way to set the "From" address with Redemption?

    John Cranston, Sep 16, 2004