From: "BudV" <[email protected]>
Subject: Copying Contacts from OL2007 Vista to OL2003 XP
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:24 PM

I want to experiment with different printed formats for my daughter's
Contacts.
She has OL2007 under Vista Home Premium SP1 and I have OL2003 Home SP3.

I exported her Contacts to a .pst file and a tab-separated .txt file and
emailed them to me.
Trying to digest the .txt file proved to be complicated and frustrating; but
when I tried to save the .pst attachment it was blocked by OL.

Can you help me get access to that file, or better yet, tell me what I
should have done to get her contacts into my machine?