Reciving mail

Gisela

I can send mail, but not recive it. If I post a test email I send's OK but to
recive any I have to turn on one of my other computers to download any mail.

Dave N9

Receiving is normally the easier part.
Do you get an error message?
Check the outgoing settings on the other computers and compare to this
computer.
If this is a POP3 account, are the other computers configured to leave the
messages on the server after downloading?
Who provides your email account?

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)