not reciving mail

Gisela

I can recive emails on my other computers, but not the one that I have use
99% of the time. this has only just started, and I cannot see why. any helps
Thanks Gisela

Gary VanderMolen

If two or more computers are checking the same email account,
whichever one completes its email download first will make those
emails unavailable to the second PC. To fix that problem, go to Tools,
Accounts, select your mail account, Properties, Advanced,
select "Leave a copy of messages on server."

Repeat the above on all computers checking the same mail account.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)