Read receipt to Hotmail User?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by Emma, Feb 14, 2009.

  1. Emma

    Emma Guest

    Emma, Feb 14, 2009

  2. If the hotmail user requests a read receipt from an outlook user, the
    receipt will be returned based on the outlook user's settings in tools,
    options, email options, tracking (and their exchange server settings,
    assuming they use exchange).

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email: