Razer Project Christine - Fully Modular Gaming PC Concept

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Love the idea of this! Though the price could be another matter! lol

I know building a PC isn't by any means rocket science, but I know the idea of it can and does put people off.

Project Christine is a revolutionary new concept design that allows users to build and customize PCs in any configuration without any prior technical knowledge.

Choose any module on-the-fly in any combination, whether it’s the CPU, memory, graphics card, storage or power supply module, and simply plug it in. The PCI-Express architecture of Project Christine automatically syncs the components.

http://www.razerzone.com/christine

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
huh! :confused:

you'll never get me gaming with that screen. :lol:

Oh, and PCs are modular anyway! You have to take a side panel off to see it. :)

CSB

Reaction score
I've only just seen this. Interesting. What about temps? Would it get hot? I havn't read the full article as I'm still in work.

Wouldn't cater to my tastes but well done to them.

You never know how the future is going to turn out. We could all be installing Super Duper maxed out with 1 million GB SSDs on a floating device in 20 years which pass data just through Wi Fly with no cables. Even the PSU would be transmitting power at a frequency through the air that won't fry you. CPUs will look like the foil wrapper to a chewing gum too haha

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well its fully watercooled.

I can imagine this could be something we would see in time... Maybe.

Ask a Question