Randomize a column of words in Excel?

I am a relatively basic and new Excel user...I'm not very schooled in Macro-building or running or what have you!

I've been given the task of randomizing a list of words. They are currently in one long column in Excel...

Is there any way to do this without a Macro? And if not...can anyone calmly help me through the process?

ANY HELP WOULD BE HELP OF THE HIGHEST REGARD! Thanks again. Peace and good vibes to you all.

Chip Pearson

One way to do this, without VBA, would be to enter =RAND() in a
column adjacent to your word list, copying down as far as you
need to go. Then, sort the worksheet using the RAND column as the
sort key.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson