"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

sam15

WTC said:

WTC Wrote:-
"sam15" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

'[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
(http://www.imageshack.us)

the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
don't
want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
thanks.
-

Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)

[Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
-

Thanks you very, very much.
-

You're welcome.

--
William-

now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.

-

Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?

If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars and make sure the
Quick Launch is checked off.
--
-

no, the icons are there like I want, but i cannot click them, they
just
don't open when i click them, i have to right mouse click them and go
'open'. and just then i notcied that my clock area is gone. how do i
get this back, i may of deleted it my accident. i really need it
back.
i just want my pc to work and not have problems, it's annoying. i
really need help with this. thanks, if you can.

-

This may help your problem for the clock and quick launch on the Task
bar.

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

[Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]

everything works fine now, accept the abilty to be able to right click
on the task bar. the only things i can right click on the taskbar is
the quicklaunch.

WTC

WTC Wrote:-
[...]

Unable to right-click on the folders or shortcuts in the Start Menu
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/SMRightClick.htm

[Courtesy of Ramesh Srinivasan, MVP]

Classic Start Menu
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize.
Enable Enable Dragging and Dropping

New Start Menu
Right-click Taskbar, Properties, click Start Menu tab, choose Customize.
Click Advanced tab and enable Enable Dragging and Dropping