"customize notifactation" for programs i don't have

sam15

WTC said:
"sam15" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

WTC Wrote:-
"sam15" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

'[image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2959/help8uc.jpg]'
(http://www.imageshack.us)

the picture above is what is on my pc when i right mouse click the
taskbar then go 'properties', then i click 'customize' down in the
bottom right corner. and when i done this i noticed that there are
programs in there that i do NOT want listed; i highlighted them in
green, there are more but they cannot be seen in this picture. the
thing is, that i have un-installed those programs ages ago, and i
don't
want that listed there. is there a way of deleting these out somehow.
am VERY sure i have fully removed the programs. please help me.
thanks.
-

Remove Past Items From the Notification Area (Line 53)

[Courtesy of Kelly's Korner]
-

Thanks you very, very much.
-

You're welcome.

now my 'quick links' buttons do not work. they never load.

WTC

WTC Wrote:-
[...]

Do you mean the Quick Launch bar on the Task bar?

If so, right click on the Task bar then Toolbars> and make sure the
Quick Launch is checked off.