Quality Assurance defect template

cbl1960

Is there an 2003 Access database out there to compile Quality Assurance
defects / issues?

Banana

Steve

I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I would like to
offer to quickly build a QA Defect database for you for a small fee. If you
want my help, contact me.

Steve
(e-mail address removed)

John... Visio MVP

Steve said:
I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I would like to
offer to quickly build a QA Defect database for you for a small fee. If you
want my help, contact me.

Steve

Stevie is our own personal pet troll who is the only one who does not
understand the concept of FREE peer to peer support!

These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support.
There are many highly qualified individuals who gladly help for free. Stevie
is not one of them, but he is the only one who just does not get the idea of
"FREE" support. He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices. If he
was any good, the "thousands" of people he claims to have helped would be
flooding him with work, but there appears to be a continuous drought and he
needs to constantly grovel for work.

John... Visio MVP

Gina Whipp

cbl1960,

I am not aware of any templates... However, you might be able to modify one
to fit your needs but you really haven't provided any specifications of what
quality defects and issues. Is this for parts, production or ???? Are you
doing this for ISO? Are these more like Nonconformances? A wee bit more
information please...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

Is there an 2003 Access database out there to compile Quality Assurance
defects / issues?

blake7

Hi, I found a database for recording quality issues on the net, i cannot
remember where i found it, but i will gladly send you a copy if you want me
too, it might not be what you want but worth a try.
what is your email address?
regards
Tony

Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Currently pulling whats left of my hair out tring to develop a QA database, could you please send me a copy of what you have.

cheers

Gerry

(e-mail address removed)

Joined
Jan 31, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

"cbl1960" wrote:

> Is there an 2003 Access database out there to compile Quality Assurance
> defects / issues?

Hey blake7, can you send me a copy of what you found please? I too am looking for a QA defect tracking db of some sort.