Publishing forms to a network drive, Frontpage 2000/2003

Is there an article or tutorial that shows the specific steps in setting up a
form to a local network?

I am attempting to publish a form to a local office network. Unfortunatly, I
am having trouble finding any articles that show how to correctly publish the
form and how to save the form ouput to that network.

P.S. I have searched numerous MSDN and MS.com articles and have not found
any relating to my problem.

Many thanks.

Ronx

You must http publish to a web server running the FrontPage
extensions. If you publish to a network drive the forms will not
work.
For FP2003 see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052644361033.aspx

The web server may be located on your network.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

"University of Maine student" <University of Maine student
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Andrew Murray

A page with a frontpage form will need to run on a web server (not just a
network server) - the server must have the Frontpage Server Extensions
running.

Publish by http: not FTP.

"University of Maine student" <University of Maine student
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Thank you, Ronx and Andrew, for answering my questions. Your post were very
helpful.

<!--
University of Maine student said:
Is there an article or tutorial that shows the specific steps in setting up a
form to a local network?

I am attempting to publish a form to a local office network. Unfortunatly, I
am having trouble finding any articles that show how to correctly publish the
form and how to save the form ouput to that network.

P.S. I have searched numerous MSDN and MS.com articles and have not found
any relating to my problem.

Many thanks.
-->