PUBG Players?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone here play PUGB?:

One of my friends insisted that I download it, as the latest release is supposed to be significantly better than previous seasons.

I've never played it before, but would be interested to know if there are any other PCR players here :).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I used to play it, not for a long time now though. I've read its much better now, lots of bugs been fixed. Its good fun in a group on comms. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I used to play it, not for a long time now though. I've read its much better now, lots of bugs been fixed. Its good fun in a group on comms. :)
Is it a bit like Apex legends in gameplay style? Going to fire it up a game tomorrow :).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've not played Apex, but PUBG is a battle royal so its 100 man, last man standing.

Reaction score
I have both. Found APEX difficult to master and PUBG annoying as I was shooting at people but nothing was happening. They would just shoot back at me and kill me. My language during gameplay was very choice

I am willing to give it another go though PUBG that is

Ask a Question