Problems with Wireless net

Reaction score
Hi im using a Wireless laptop to access the internet, but im completely unable to access my ebay and my hotmail account. It comes up with the loading bar then goes to an error page. And also i cant get the new msn working i think because it can access my hotmail account as well?

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated :wall:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Were you able to access before using the same access point?

What ISP are you using - is it AOL by any chance?

How is your internet set up, is it via a wireless router?

Reaction score
Well its when im using a wireless access point in my area (temporarily till my net is delivered next week)
Do you think this is the problem?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Have you ever been able to access these sites using that wireless access point?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Sorry I don't understand your last - have you had success using msn/hotmail/ebay etc through the same access point you are now using and having problems with?

Reaction score
Sorry my bad i meant ive been succesful with other access points using hotmail,msn etc just not this one

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hmmm, strange one - it could be that ebay/msn/hotmail etc are not happy with the way that site is trying to connect or its security settings.

Not sure what to suggest to be honest, other than use one you know works and wait for your home set-up to arrive.

Maybe some others here may be able to help :thumb:

Ask a Question