Problems with my music

Carole

Hi. Everything else on my computer, a Dell 8250 running
Win XP pro, is working just fine. I downloaded some music
today to My Music. I have Media Player 9x and MusicMatch
Jukebox platinum on my computer so playing files back
shouldn't be a problem, Well, there was a problem. No
files. I hunted and when I searched, nothing was found.
So I re downloaded the files and tried again. Still
nothing. Anyone have a clue what's happening here? Thanks
for any help.

Carole

John

Carole,
Hit F3 after you open the Media Player while in the Media
Library section. It will give you some options of what
drives to scan. Make sure it's scanning the right
drives. Also, under options, under the tools menu, look
at the file types tab and see what is checked there...the
extensions need to match the file type you are trying to
play needs to be checked there! Hopefully this helps!

John

Carole Dunham

I was downloading from the Amazon.com site and just
downloaded it to My Music. I will use both your
suggestions though. thanks very much. By the way, no
Kazaa in my computer. I'm much too paranoid about spyware.
So thank you Jerry and John. I appreciate your help.
Carole

xekester

I don't have any Amazon downloaded tunes, but if they were saved as MP3's on
your harddrive, here's a way to find and play them. Since you have
MusicMatch Jukebox, open MMJB, click on File, Add new tracks to Music
Library. From there just use the various options to locate and play the
MP3's you downloaded. Especially note the option to include sub-folders:
you can use this to search all folders on your PC. WMP9 is similar for
locating the tunes.

Hope this helps,
Xekester

"Carole Dunham" <cruzdiva@