Problems Burning Powerpoint to DVD! Help!!

PowerpointBlues

I've been working long and hard hours on a slideshow for my grandpa's
memorial service in almost two weeks! I've spent so much time on it, and have
attempted to burn it to a DVD to play on a TV screen in front of many people.
I couldn't get it to work properly, and have seeked help elsewhere, and have
yet to find a way for it to COMPLETELY WORK. I have gotten it to play on my
TV, yet there is a watermark on the slideshow, every page, and none of my
sound is coming through. Any Help on how to get it to fully work? I am so
desperate!!! Can someone please tell me how I can burn a Powerpoint
presentation onto a DVD, with sound, and no watermark!?!?!

Judith.yoyo

There are lots of software programs can do this. You can have a try at
Wondershare PPT2DVD 5.0 or Acoolsoft PPT2DVD.
If you use the trial version of this software there will be watermark
in every slide. And you should put the sound files and presentation in
the same folder and reinsert your sound into PowerPoint. If the
program cannot find the sound file the sound will lost after the
conversion.

Jean-Pierre Forestier [MVP[

ATTENTION: Just notice that the pseudo mail of judith yoyo is pure mail
marketing and not user's advice!!!

John Wilson

"pure mail marketing" ?

Surely not! Miss NoNo used to post from "WONDERSHARE1" server but now it's
from "WS" Server

I for one was completely fooled ;0)

--
Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

_______________________________

We''re at PPTLive - see you there?
www.pptlive.com

PowerpointBlues said:
I've been working long and hard hours on a slideshow for my grandpa's
memorial service in almost two weeks! I've spent so much time on it, and
have
attempted to burn it to a DVD to play on a TV screen in front of many
people.
I couldn't get it to work properly, and have seeked help elsewhere, and
have
yet to find a way for it to COMPLETELY WORK. I have gotten it to play on
my
TV, yet there is a watermark on the slideshow, every page, and none of my
sound is coming through. Any Help on how to get it to fully work? I am so
desperate!!! Can someone please tell me how I can burn a Powerpoint
presentation onto a DVD, with sound, and no watermark!?!?!

Jean-Pierre Forestier [MVP[

On the french NG dedicated to PPT, We have 2 mails coming from miss yoyo and
"alexbear88 at about the same time (+/- 5 minutes) , both with gmail.com.
That is a commercial act but not user's advice! Specially from a product
that doesn't work as expected?

John Wilson said:
"pure mail marketing" ?

Surely not! Miss NoNo used to post from "WONDERSHARE1" server but now it's
from "WS" Server

I for one was completely fooled ;0)

--
Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

_______________________________

We''re at PPTLive - see you there?
www.pptlive.com

Jean-Pierre Forestier [MVP[ said:
ATTENTION: Just notice that the pseudo mail of judith yoyo is pure mail
marketing and not user's advice!!!

"PowerpointBlues" <[email protected]> a écrit
dans
le message de news: (e-mail address removed)...
[...]

Michael Koerner

Must be the up and down thingy (yoyo) that led you astray. <g>

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

PowerpointBlues said:
[...]

Echo S

I would bypass PowerPoint and use something like Windows Media Player. It's
specifically designed to do pictures set to music and export as a video file
(which is what you need in order to play on a DVD player hooked to a TV).

PowerpointBlues

Umm, I appreciate those of you that helped... for those of you who made
conversation when I am desperately in need of actual help, take it
elsewhere.. please!!! I am so desperate for help.. I've attempted the
PPT2DVD, I believe it was the Wondershare one, and it worked... except for I
had added a song, changed my mind, removed it, and put in a new one... but
when I converted it and burnt it to DVD, both songs play?! How do I get rid
of the first song so that it doesn't play at the same time as the one I would
like to have playing?!

Echo S

Generally, if you delete one music file and add another, the first one is
gone. Without details, though, it's hard to say.

If you're using the Wondershare product, you need to ask them for help. I'm
sure there's contact info on their site.