4, 1.8GHZ processor with 512mb of ram.

Carrie Garth \(MVP\)

See other post (Original Message Header directly below), posted
Friday, August 29, 2003 11:11 AM to this group:

----- Original Message Header -----
From: "Shannon" <shannonlwalker AT comcast DOT net>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 11:11 AM
Subject: Problem setting my paging file size!
Message ----- Original Message Header -----

: "Shannon" <shannonlwalker AT comcast DOT net>
: Wrote in message : Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 11:29 AM
: Every time I boot into Windows is get an error message
: stating that my paging file size is too small. When I
: change it, Initial Size:1025, Max Size:2048 and click set
: it does not pormpt me to re-start Windows. When I re-
: start anyway I still get the same error message and my
: paging file size is still currently allocated for 20mb.
: Please I need help to fix this problem!! I have a Pentium
: 4, 1.8GHZ processor with 512mb of ram.