From: "bmwmcrider" In a News Group
Subject: Re: "Error on page" error
Quite by accident I discovered what was causing my problem. I use a utility
called AdSubtract to suppress all those annoying pop up ads, banners, etc.
When I shut the utility off, the error on page problems goes away.

jon said:
I am using IE6 Version: 6.0.2800.1106.
I got problem with displaying some pages. There is a script problem:
"Done, but wirh errors on page". On some pages
(e.g. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/) it doesn't load either any images.
Before this problem appeared I have installed Windows Script V5.6 and
Office 97 (I suppose these applications could have some effect on IE
functionality). I have uninstalled ie6, but the problem still existed under
ie5. Than I instaled again ie6 and the problem is still here.