Problem with Outlook reminders

Jorge Cervantes

Whenever I open the outlook (2007), an error message appears which reads:
"There was a problem reading one or more reminders. Some reminders may not
appear." I ran outlook /cleanreminders at RUN, it opened Outlook but the
error message still appeears. How can I fix this problem? OS is windows
7. Jorge

Jorge Cervantes

amy ring

I do use Outlook 2007 but don't use Business Contact Manager. I'm experiencing the same problem. The fail notice says the recurring item can't be located.

Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:

Are you using Business Contact Manager?
25-Apr-10

Are you using Business Contact Manager

it is likely that one of your recurring items is corrupted - do you hav
recurring appointments on your calendar

-
-Ben
Ben M. Schorr, MV
Roland Schorr & Towe
http://www.rolandschorr.co
http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.ht
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

WPF GridView Sample To Insert, Update, and Delete Records
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-c9a46fd3aeb2/wpf-gridview-sample-to-in.aspx

Tom Willett

Why did you change the subject line when replying to this message instead of
starting your own thread? Egghead hijack alert.
<amy ring> wrote in message :I do use Outlook 2007 but don't use Business Contact Manager. I'm
experiencing the same problem. The fail notice says the recurring item
can't be located.
:
:
:
:
:
: Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:
:
: Are you using Business Contact Manager?
: 25-Apr-10
:
: Are you using Business Contact Manager?
:
: it is likely that one of your recurring items is corrupted - do you have
: recurring appointments on your calendar?
:
: --
: -Ben-
: Ben M. Schorr, MVP
: Roland Schorr & Tower
: http://www.rolandschorr.com
: http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm
: Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon
:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice