Problem when two users are logged on at once.

Reaction score
I had a whole bunch of computer problems, such as this really nasty piece of malware, etc. I ran Trend Micro Internet Security, SpyBot Search and destroy, Malwarebytes, AVG Free, and AdvanceSystemCare 3 (which has a registry cleaner), ALL IN SAFE MODE.

They were able to remove all this issues except for one: When user A is logged onto Windows (XP SP3), stays logged in, and a second user logs on and trys to open a program, it will crash within 30 seconds guaranteed.

This may or may not have to do with this entry I newly discovered and can't remove from my "msconfig" startup tab. It's called alisunuf.dll, and it won't let me delete it in the Windows Explorer. Nothing comes up when you google it, so I'll assume it's randomly generated text by something malicious. If I uncheck the box, it is checked again upon next start up.

Please help! A free way to remove this problem would be great! I've put so much time into it.

Reaction score
When it's that bad a infection......

Format c: /s
(Actually I'd just Fdisk and then reload)

Reaction score
JaLing said:
When it's that bad a infection......

Format c: /s
(Actually I'd just Fdisk and then reload)

Is it really that bad of an infection? It seems like just one, uncatchable little bug. And If I were to do what you suggest, would I lose all my files? Would I have to put them on removable memory or online host?

Ask a Question