Problem running a VB script

Duncan Edment

I have a VB script that is run in my startup group, to start yENC
decoding in various NGs. The VB script itself is as follows:

' Start yProxy script

' Create shell object

' Easynews Server
WshShell.Run("C:\Program Files\yproxy\yProxy.exe
/address:news.easynews.com /rport:119 /lport:119")

' Freeserve Normal server
WshShell.Run("C:\Program Files\yproxy\yProxy.exe
/address:news.freeserve.com /rport:119 /lport:118")

Everything used to work fine, until recently when I started to get the
following error when the script is run:

Windows Script Host

Script: C:\Program Files\yProxy\Start yEnc.vbs
Line: 7
Char: 1
Error: The system cannot find the file specified
Code: 80070002
Source: (null)

As far as I can see, Line 7 is the one that starts "WshShell.Run(" but I
can't figure out what is wrong with it. As I say, it used to work OK.
If I copy and paste the line into the Run box--missing out the
WshShell.Run--it works OK.

Anyone any ideas

Duncan
--
Newsgroups are like one big sandbox that all of us
UseNet kiddies play in with peace & harmony.

Spammers, Cross-Posters, and Lamers are the
people that pee in our big sandbox.

To e-mail, please remove NO_SPAM.