Problem resizing Outlook Window

SoxFaninVA

I have a user that when they click the Maxmize button in Outlook the window
actually disappears and minimizes. The only way to get Outlook to appear
again is to right click the Outlook icon down in the task bar and click
Maximize. Outlook then re-appears but they are unable to resize the window
at all. Simply left clicking on the Outlook icon in the task bar does
nothing.

How can I get the normal window behaviour to return?

Thanks,
Tom

Elmo

SoxFaninVA said:
I have a user that when they click the MaxImize button in Outlook the window
actually disappears and minimizes.

Actually, it disappears off-screen.
The only way to get Outlook to appear
again is to right click the Outlook icon down in the task bar and click
Maximize. Outlook then re-appears but they are unable to resize the window
at all. Simply left clicking on the Outlook icon in the task bar does
nothing.

How can I get the normal window behaviour to return?

Thanks,
Tom

With Outlook running, right-click the Taskbar, click "Cascade Windows".
That should bring it back on-screen.

SoxFaninVA

WOW! That worked! Thanks so much. I've been struggling with this for
awhile and wouldn't have thought the cascade option would fix it.
Thanks again!

Elmo

SoxFaninVA said:
WOW! That worked! Thanks so much. I've been struggling with this for
awhile and wouldn't have thought the cascade option would fix it.
Thanks again!

Thanks for reporting your solution.

Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

--
Joe =o)

Thank's !!! This work's to In Windows 7!!! Now why this happen? something wrong in the Windows registry???

Thank you!!!