problem importing address book and folders

Ruth

I'm trying to import my address book and my folders from my centurylink.net
account to my windows mail account. any help would be appreciated.

Gary VanderMolen

That depends on HOW you access your Centurylink.net email.
Do you go to a website, or do you use an email program for that? If the latter,
which email program? If the former, check your address book page at
Centurylink.net to see if it has an option to export to a CSV file.
Windows Mail can import contacts from a CSV file.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)