    Thank you
    --
    Sam

    Sam, Jan 23, 2010

  2. Your question has nothing whatsoever to do with Outlook. What made you think
    it did?
    You are using some other software that is doing this. Only you have a clue
    as to what that is. It is not Outlook.
    Suggest paying closer attention to the programs you are using and how you
    have configured them to create your "dilemma."
    --
    Russ Valentine

    Russ Valentine, Jan 24, 2010