Printing not centering horizontally

Old Stager

I have a spreadsheet with equal sized left and right margins and have
checked the box to center the print horizontally. It looks OK in print
preview but when it is printed the LH margin is 1.6 cm and the RH margin is
0.5 cm. Any ideas on how to cure this please.

Jim Cone

The first to do is to check your printer settings as some (most) printers have a setting that increases one margin to allow for
binding.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..
..
..

"Old Stager" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with equal sized left and right margins and have
checked the box to center the print horizontally. It looks OK in print
preview but when it is printed the LH margin is 1.6 cm and the RH margin is
0.5 cm. Any ideas on how to cure this please.

Trekman

The first to do is to check your printer settings as some (most) printershave a setting that increases one margin to allow for
binding.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon  USAhttp://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware

.
.
.

"Old Stager" <[email protected]>
wrote in messageI have a spreadsheet with equal sized left and right margins and have
checked the box to center the print horizontally.  It looks OK in print
preview but when it is printed the LH margin is 1.6 cm and the RH margin is
0.5 cm.  Any ideas on how to cure this please.

Check to assure that you do not have a blanc column on the left
included in your print range.

Old Stager

have a setting that increases one margin to allow for

Check to assure that you do not have a blanc column on the left
included in your print range.

Thanks for this idea but the print range is correct.

Old Stager

The first to do is to check your printer settings as some (most)
printers have a setting that increases one margin to allow for
binding.

Thanks for the idea As far as I can tell my printer does not have an
option like this.