Printing from internet!

G

I can not print anything from internet. My printer works fine when I try to print the documents from word but will do nothing when i try to print anything fron internet Explorer. It will pop up a window(Error in the script for Internet explorer) saying there is an error in the script on the page, Line 94 and gives me URL res://C:\Windows\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg . Has anybody any idea why this happens?

G

Lubi said:
I can not print anything from internet. My printer works fine when I try to print the documents from word but will do nothing when i try to print anything fron internet Explorer. It will pop up a window(Error in the script for Internet explorer) saying there is an error in the script on the page, Line 94 and gives me URL res://C:\Windows\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg . Has anybody any idea why this happens?

I have the same problem except that the information refers to line 93 character 1 and the same URL - printing from all other programs including email is fine.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

L

Lester Stiefel

henry said:
:

I have the same problem except that the information refers to line 93 character 1 and the same URL - printing from all other programs including email is fine.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Try 3 to four pages in IE and see if message is the same.
If it is, then most likely the dll file is corrupt and IE
needs to be repaired.

G

Lester Stiefel said:
Try 3 to four pages in IE and see if message is the same.
If it is, then most likely the dll file is corrupt and IE
needs to be repaired.

--
Lester Stiefel
In Romans 1 there are qualities of Unregenerate man listed
which describe him in the last days.
Is your quality found on this list??

Thanks but how do I repair IE?

Ask a Question