Printers!

Reaction score
I am looking for a printer that prints good to great photo quality. I am in Prague and here it seems you can't see the quality of a print test before purchasing. Reviews seemed to be very mixed online. I am newbie photographer hobbiest.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
The right printer

We are here to help!

Instead of my advising you which one to go for, I guess with sort of limited avaialability in your area, how about letting me know what can you get in your area.

Generally the Epsons are a good choice and so are the Hewlett Packard's, can you get them in your area? If so, do let me know which models are within your budget and we can possibility guide you to get the right one for your needs.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Printer advise

Following exchange of message took place between Sunshine and me which I am posting here for reference for all

Sunshine wrote:

I did try sending email the other day but I was having problems here. I am not sure if you got it or not. But there were several different HP printers...Deskjet 5550, 7150 and 7550. The only Epson I remember was a 3820 deskjet. There were also a few Lexmark brands. Any help you can give would be appreciated greatly.

Thank you!

My response to Sunshine:

I think that the Epson model you mentioned is actually the HP model. Maybe you got mixed up. Anyway, the HP 7 series printers that you mention are very good photo printers and are also fast, if they are within your budget you should go for them.

This is the only email I got and so I am responding, would you be kind enough to post your messages on the Forum so as to enable others also to see the messages?

I hope you understand my reason, thanks!

Ask a Question